Saturday, October 07, 2006

1-on-1 With Stephen Part 1

I wrote this around late this summer while my idea of creating a blog for myself was in the works. This is part one of CEIC's 1-on-1 Stephen, a deep, detailed inner/outer game work to cultivate oneself to become attractive to women. This review is very detailed so I decided to cut the review in half and post the other half later. I'm not entirely finished with it but there is a lot of information to get out from this review. I'm going to try to tell all my readers EVERYTHING that I learned from Stephen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was able to sign up a session with one of Stephen (AKA "Playboy from the Game") and the guy totally blew me away. I've always been a fan of CEIC ever since I purchased his Natural Attraction Audio last December. Stephen's approach to meeting women is almost against what's said out there in the community, but what's interesting is it seems like Tyler Durden is also starting to incorporate the same approach as Stephen's. I'll most likely write a review to his Natural Attraction Audio, which I think is one of the best sources to learn about dating. The reason why I like CEIC sooo much is because their step-by-step plan is soooooo easy to incorporate, sooo easy to personalize and take in as your own structure that once mastered, you'll be extremely smooth, socially savvy, and a total chick magnet (especially to women of high caliber).

One thing also differentiated Stephen from other Pick-up/Dating Instructors out there is that it was very personalized and I thought out of all of them, he was the most authentic. The first couple of hours was just him getting to know you, the qualities you like about women, your future goals, where you currently stand, etc. He takes all of these information, takes notes about you (mostly to e-mail you about what was talked about in the session and to give you more advice), and starts to have a small inner game session about your current perceptions and approach to living life and meeting women. He takes these tidbits of information and shows where you have limiting beliefs, what's holding you back from becoming your best self, and reframes these and then gives you lots of advice on how to achieve your goals.

His analogy of how a typical AFC achieves his goals (can also fall on girls), is that we tend to stay in the shallow water and are afraid to go deep ourselves or just stops pursuing at all after testing the waters, that we never find out ourselves what's truly at the bottom of the water. He claims that once you've encountered resistance and are being tested, that's when you know who you truly are, and this will reflect in your relationships with others. At first, I was totally confused and bewildered with what he meant by that but then once he started leading me SOCRATICALLY to know what it’s like to be a really attractive, a man with direction, challenging, and moving forward towards his goals, I TOTALLY understood this concept. Essentially, the reason why Stephen does this in the first couple of hours is to actually get you to PHYSICALLY step in to become an attractive man, one that attracts the type of women he likes/yearns for, and he does this by breaking down where you are at and then giving you advice on how to get your BEST self, which is getting those goals you've been looking into and actually growing the same qualities that you've mentioned you want from the woman of your dreams.

Basically his structure is ENGAGE, HOOK, and make QUICK CONNECTIONS, which is VERY simple and all you need to know are a few techniques such as his ultimate weapon: the art of baiting, the context of your life in midst conversation, interlace that with the topics you and the girl are talking about, add that with a little flirting (which Stephen doesn't highly emphasize very much, and if you're wondering why, I will get into that later), teasing, storytelling, and inner game, and you've become one the most charismatic, smoothest guys in the world. I was amazed while Stephen was doing demonstrations, he would use the little tidbits of information he knew about me and interlace them into stories and bait so much information about me in a topic, and he came off so congruent with everything, that he could've gotten away with being me (THANK GOD he's not into Identity Theft). He also came of as very Authentic, non-gimmicky, and very Natural, that everything he DID never came across as "I'm so full of myself I like talking about me" or “trying too hard” frame, and everything was in the context of the conversation that he came off as very GENUINE. The very skill of taking any context and using it to become interesting is an AMAZING skill and is one I would TRULY love to develop.

No comments: