Friday, September 22, 2006

Recent Developments with My Lifestyle

I currently stopped sarging after school started and decided to fully develop a lifestyle and a social circle that will bring me more women into my life. Sarging was certainly great and I learned a lot, but I feel like now is the time to use the skills I've learned from the Game and use it to develop more friendships to enlarge my social circle and to be more involved in social scenes. Instead of going to a random bar or Union Square and create a relationship with someone I've just met out of thin air, it is much easier for me NOW to meet women with some context and connection ALREADY in place. It makes meeting them A LOT easier than before and with the skills I've learned from the GAME, my success rate is much higher than before.

Also, after I stopped sarging, I'm starting to feel more emotionally stable. I've been really working on cultivating a lifestyle that not only builds up social value, but my economical and potential value. I am a college student and my identity as a student is really important for me to maintain. If I have to call myself a Pick-up artist, which has no value whatsoever (except to AFCs or guys who are desperately in need of women) then women have nothing more to see inside of me. But if I work hard to get good grades in school, and bait that in conversation as one of my values, my value to woman's eyes (especially to women of high-self esteem) grows. It's really important to build an IDENTITY and a LIFE to me because they are 90% of what I talk about. The other 10% are flirtatious/romantic comments and connection building. I think what most guys forget doing is building an attractive lifestyle and identity, thus limiting the women they attract towards them. Most advanced guys I know have good careers and interesting lifestyles, and so I've shifted my focus from a sarging mentality to building attractive qualities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true, although I’ve not stopped sarging just yet. Sarging is still fun and keeps my social skills sharp.

Some things I’m working on right now.
-starting a band
-trying to get a good internship at a major network
-continue studying and taking classis that have relevance to me and what I like.
-build a network of people who can all help me in terms of careers and opportunities.
-be flirty with girls, approach when there’s AI, approach when the women is totally my type of girl and I want to get to know her.