Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Real Reason Why She is Going To Like You

When first I entered the seduction community, I was totally clueless how to attract a woman. I think most guys that join the community feel short or clueless just like I did and is really in search for the holy grail to attraction. I don't think many guys came here to first learn how to 'Seduce' a woman, I assume most men are looking to 'attract' a woman. Secondly, I don't think most guys came here looking to get LAID all the time, I think most guys that joined the community are looking for a girlfriend of their dreams just like I did. Until of course, we became intoxicated/consumed by the power we think we are about to gain once we started absorbing tons and tons of attraction/pu lines and techniques.

Until I came to the realization, with the help from guys like DJ, Playboy, and Mike2velli, that all of these things are totally unecessarry. If you are still reading tons and tons of material that's going to give you lines, gimmicks, routines, etc, then you are only holding back your Evolution and real Development of interests, which are really what you have to cultivate to become an attractive man.

I remember spending soo much time reading and listening to so much material and I trying out so many systems that it never really helped me evolve until one day I burnt out and told myself to f' all of it and work on my natural game.

After looking back from my past experiences and what I Consider my best pick ups, I realized they all felt very natural, and all I did was a display of my confidence, masculinity, being fun/playful, hinting sexuality, baiting personality, and building REAL connections. I even felt comfortable asking questions, but before, everytime I asked a question, I felt I was under the impression I was seeking rapport, which is considered totally AFC in the Seduction Community.

Guys, attracting women isn't all that difficult. What's difficult is becoming an attractive man. An attractive man is one that lives a life full of positive emotions, that isn't afraid to flaunt his masculinity and sexuality, and demonstrates his presence by radiating his confidence and personality. You can think of all the techniques you want, but underneath all of that, if you don't have the masculinity, confidence, and personality, all the gimmicks, routines, and techniques will fall flat in front of you.....

No comments: