Saturday, July 08, 2006

Introduction

Gentlemen,

My name is Sir Galahad, and if you ever wonder why I call myself this name, is it's because I like his personality. During the Medieval days, Sir Galahad was considered one of the "Perfect Knight" since many thought he was perfect in "courage, gentleness, courtesy, and chivalry." After analyzing Zan and Stephen's character, I found that these men carry these very same characteristic traits, and these men walk in the world surrounded by beauty. I have met Stephen personally, and bar none he is one of the most AUTHENTIC, GENUINE persons I have ever met.

My goal in this blog is to tell the tale of my adventures and experiences in search of the "Holy Grail" to Seduction. I am tailoring my own style and personality to one like Stephen and Zan, because I truly believe these men have REAL CHARACTER, and they are truly the most genuine people I have ever seen. I have never met Zan personally, but I've seen and liked his presentation on CLiff's list. I have met Stephen Nash (AKA "Playboy from the Game") and I really love listening to his philosophies on how to become a truly ATTRACTIVE man. He is going to give a speech tomorrow in New York for the NY-PLAY lair and I am going to write details on it so no one can miss this out. I also have his Natural Attraction Audio and have taken a one-on-one Afternoons with him so please look out for those reviews in the future.

I've been involved the seduction community for almost about a year now, and I've been in and out of it as I first have been focusing on reaching my goals and building an abundant lifestyle. I truly believe to attract the woman of your dreams, you must have the SAME qualities the woman of your dreams have. Therefore, I've been building myself up ground up first, and then start to actively pursue women. Since it's the summer time for me (I'm a college student), I've been going out in the field with my wings and try to learn the art of attraction altogether.

When it comes to my philosophy of ATTRACTION, I am none-believer on canned, and/or structured game. My whole persona is against it since I like to be GENUINE, AUTHENTIC, and just to be MYSELF when it comes to interacting with women (or people, generally speaking). Canned material is GREAT as learning crutches to smoothen out your interactions, but I instead (thanks to Stephen) look at canned material as a taste of skill. I first look at a routine and think about what social skills are in play. I think with that frame, you unleash your CREATIVITY and REAL social skills in the field. Overall, I try to focus on building SOCIAL SKILLS instead of reading, writing, and remembering routines (It's a lot more work IMO). Overall there are six social skills to master to become the "NEO" of the "SOCIAL MATRIX:"

Engaging
Flirting/Teasing
Listening
Storytelling
Escalation
Caliberation

Once mastered, girls will perceive you as one of the smoothest men on Earth. And this is totally without the need of any routines, gimmicks, or magic tricks to fool women to like you. Personally, I think it's a lot harder to achieve building up skill without using any routines, but I'm ready to fail because my true goal is just to be "MYSELF" around the women I'm actively pursuing. I would admit that I still have approach anxiety since it's LONG time since I've been consistently doing this, but once I unleash that approach machine and confident guy again, there's no stopping me building up my skills.


No comments: