Saturday, July 22, 2006

Naturals Clearly Defined

I just got off the phone with a friend who is a natural but also is part of the community. When I first met him and he's only been in the community for a few months, I knew that this guy got laid. How did I know? From pure observation, he conveys lots and lots of positive, confident, laid back energy. I saw the same exact energy from Lance Mason, outgoing, confident, positive, laid back, you could almost feel it and grasp it.

You knew that they got laid just by seeing it in their face! I also have a coworker whom I knew the minute I started talking to him was a natural. He had the european, masculine, sexy vibe (I'm not turning gay, at least not yet : ) and it radiated from the way he spoke, his actions, etc. These guys are just truly confident of themselves, they are loud, they don't give a fuck what people think about what they say, when their confidence is tested they exude even more confidence, they convey and lots of personality, but most of all they really really demonstrate the "I Don't give a FUCK" personality.

Gentlemen, this is where YOU want to be. It doesn't mean that you say "I don't give a fuck" it means speak loudly, masculinely, and when you get tested think of it as a small bump in the road. Guys, REAL naturals are the ones that are truly on top of the social ladder, they are the ones that put the social pressure, and they have social skills to maintain it. This is what we're working on here in the PUAdom. To become a complete Natural.

Flaunt your masculinity. Don't worry too much about peacocking, just dress nicely with an identity congruent with the one you are trying to build or is congruent with. BE somebody. Secondly, I also noticed that people that tend to try hard is trying to be congruent with a personality that they are not adjusted to. I can totally understand if you are trying to become masculine, sexy, playful, fun, flirty, and upbeat, (which is essential in attracting women) but if you are trying to take on a frame that's not congruent with you, DON'T DO IT. Period.

No comments: