Monday, September 04, 2006

The True Definition of Success

I just remembered this old post that used to motivate me A LOT on all areas of my life. This post is definitely one of the best contributions IN10SE has ever made in the community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey man,

Maybe at some level people think that when someone has "arrived" at success they don't have anything left to motivate them.

But really I don't think there is any such thing as success because it is defined in the moment by who you are and how you rise to each opportunity and challenge.

Screw the static definition - because by definition, if someone defines themselves by one moment in time or one achievement in time, then they get stuck in that time - and stop moving on into the future.

There is no failure - only feedback - there is no success - only feedback... be the best you can be in any given moment and let the moment define who you are.

Deep - I know... sometimes I surprise myself ;)

IN10SE

No comments: