Wednesday, August 23, 2006

FR: HBAsian9

I was in Forever 21 with MikeNYC and I spot a very attractive Asian girl looking at herself trying out new clothes in front of a mirror. I walk up to her and told her I just saw her a few seconds ago while I was right next to her and I’m eager to meet her. She was a bit surprised and taken aback, because my approach is very random. I start running my structure, directly open and compliment. The first compliment stuck but it wasn’t effective because it still wasn’t genuine enough. I then lead the conversation talking about age (I forgot how), and finally after telling me that she’s years older than I, I tell her that I actually prefer older women in most cases b/c most women at a young age tend to play a lot of games. I do this with penetrating eye contact and I could see the effect it had on her. Dominance and genuineness was planted in her head, and then I started doing more rapport. I tried to lead the interaction to do more attraction but she didn’t bite my funny story. MikeNYC comes in and says a random joke/tease, but she didn’t laugh either. I started thinking in my head what this girl laughs at b/c obviously nothing so far the seduction community recommended has worked. This has been the case with a lot of asian chicks unless you act silly.....

So I vibe a bit more in a upbeat rapport by asking her fun questions but this girl is not totally into it. I knew it was because of her comfortabiility to laugh or to open up, yet I knew I had attraction because she allowed me to be with her while waiting for her friend in the dressing room. When her friend came out, I noticed the friend had a tatoo and seems more on the adventurous/dangerous side. I’m thinking, this girl MUST laugh at least on something sarcastic if she’s hanging out with this type of girl. So, I ran Style’s best friends test routine and they giggled lightheartedly. I knew then that they had a certain sense of humor they laughed at, but unfortunately the conversation ran out of context at that point and I couldn’t do any callback humor or topic, since we didn’t really vibe in that way. I just vibed with both of them and I went for the phone number while we were on line to pay for her friend’s clothes. She didn’t give it to me, and told me she doesn’t give out her phone no. But she gave me her e-mail address anyway, and I googled it and found her pics.

I later realized, that I should’ve isolated her instead b/c 1) she wasn’t buying any clothes and 2) She may have felt conscious since I was asking for it in a line.

What I learned. I’m going to learn cold reading and some SS. TokyoPUA seems to be successful using these techniques when it comes to PU. I’m going to grab a few routines such as the three magic questions, cube, strawberry fields, and EV routines to get Asian girls in bed. I think the key to their seduction is more emotional connections (I have reasons to believe Asians are more of the emotional type than the physical type IN10SE mentioned).

No comments: